Pictured: Non-Magnetic Watch Co. of America Enamel Dial The business operation of the Geneva Non-Magnetic Watch Company in Switzerland was more complex than most American watch factories. Production spanned several.
Pictured: Early Columbus Watch Company Movement Manufactured by the Aeby Factory in Madretsch [Image Courtesy of Jones & Horan Auctions] The business operation of the Geneva Non-Magnetic Watch Company in.
Pictured: Tiffany & Co. Watch Factory, Place Cornavin in Geneva [Advertisement Published in The Swiss Chronicle, August 10, 1875]. The business operation of the Geneva Non-Magnetic Watch Company in Switzerland.
Pictured: Location of Geneva Non-Magnetic Watch Company Headquarters in the Mont-Blanc complex in Geneva (Middle Building), Promotion for the Grand Hotel de Russie, c.1880s. The business operation of the Geneva.
Pictured: Advertisement by R. Haswell and Sons for Paillard’s Palladium Balance Springs, The Horological Journal, July 1883 Charles-Auguste Paillard originally developed palladium alloys for use in fine marine chronometers due.
Pictured: “Palladium Balance Springs” (Excerpt), The Horological Journal, July 1879. When Charles-Auguste Paillard moved to Geneva in 1862, he dedicated his research to developing a corrosion-immune alloy for hairsprings used.