Pictured: “Hamilton Buys Illinois Watch Firm Outright.” Lancaster New Era, December 29, 1927. Since the “Burlington Special” was introduced in 1908, the Burlington Watch Company had always utilized movements manufactured.
Pictured: Grade 992 Advertisement Advertisement Featuring the No. 577 Dial, The Timekeeper, 1923. The No. 577 dial was another option available for 16-Size railroad watches offered by the Hamilton Watch.
Pictured: “Accuracy First is Safety First” Advertisement Featuring the No. 106/436 Style Dial, Baltimore and Ohio Employees Magazine, November 1914. The No. 106 (18-Size) and No. 436 (16-Size) dials were.
Pictured: “The Railroad Timekeeper of America” Advertisement Featuring the No. 258 Montgomery Dial, Baltimore and Ohio Employees Magazine, October 1913. The No. 258 Montgomery Dial frequently appeared in advertisements by.
Pictured: Illinois Watch Company “Arrows Out” Bunn Special Dial (Image courtesy of Jones & Horan Auctions) In December 1927, Hamilton Watch Company agreed to purchase the Illinois Watch Company factory.
Pictured: Closeup of Hamilton Watch Company Melamine Dial Showing Cracks, c.1952. The meeting organized at the Hamilton Watch Company on October 10, 1949 set forth the scaled production of new.