Pictured: Building at Corner of Lake and Clark Streets (National Watch Company Sales Office), Chicago, After the Great Chicago Fire in 1871. [A brief departure from our ongoing study of.
Pictured: The Babson Bros. Warehouse in Chicago, Edison Phonograph Monthly, May 1907 The Babson Bros. operated their enormous mail-order business enterprise from the west side of Chicago, fulfilling orders as.
Pictured: Babson Bros. Headquarters in Chicago, Illinois [Published in From Talking Machines to Milking Machines] The Burlington Watch Company introduced the “Burlington Special” watch in 1908 through a series of.
Pictured: Patent Celluloid Watch Dial from the Keystone Watch Company with excerpt from the March 1888 issue of The Jewelers’ Circular and Horological Review. In February 1888, while Abraham Bitner.